Laptop single disk Linux 1

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Thu Nov 16 04:06:07 CST 2000

Ok -- I've played with this install:

http://www.toms.net/rb/home.html

It seems to work great on my laptop. (P75-24Mb)   I can't however get a
program that I have created to run on it.  I know I'm not the best in
Linux, but I've read tons of stuff and experimented.  I installed the
program flawlessly -- (the first one I got to run!) and it's humming
merrily away on my laptop.  I don't need the networking functions as I'll
be basically capturing input from a serial port hooked to my car.  (Long
story . . . . )   I have a program that runs just fine on Linux (RH 6.2
install) but I can't for the life of me seem to get it to run on this
program.   I've tried the name of the program, ./name, and I've even copied
it from the floppy to the /tmp directory and tried to run it from there.
Nothing works -- does anyone have any hints?

-- Bradley Miller