Kepten! Veer Bean Skend!

Tony Hammitt thammitt at kc.rr.com
Mon Jul 10 14:07:02 CDT 2000

Did you append:

ether=10,0x300,eth0 ether=3,0x280,eth1

to your kernel boot line?

Is your BIOS aware that it is supposed to reserve IRQ's 3 and 10 for
ISA or, if the cards are PCI, that it is supposed to allow them to use
the IRQ's?  (That's what got me for a while).

I'll certainly be at the installfest.  Which symbol problems from dhcpd?
Do you mean dhcpcd?

Just think everybody:  Today is the day Tom gets home and checks his
email =-]  To find that he got booted from the list...  And has hundreds
of messages to himself...  Revenge!

Regards,

Tony