Kepten! Veer Bean Skend!

Jeff McCright jeff.mccright at southernunionco.com
Mon Jul 10 13:50:41 CDT 2000

I am attempting to run it, but it only sees one of my
SMC 8216T nics(I have two) which are set with the
following config:
Eth0
Base I/O 300
IRQ 10
MEM CC00

What is supposed to be ETH1 if detected:
Base I/O 280
IRQ 3
MEM D000

If I remove the first adapter, then it locates the second.
I have no resource conflicts with any other devices as I have
disabled all Serial ports, Parallel ports, and have tried other
resource settings for the adapters. Any ideas? Will anyone
be at the InstallFest Tuesday, the 18th to help me out?

Also getting the symbol probs from DHCPD...

I think I followed the written instructions closely... Hmmmm..

Thanks,

Jeff McCright
jeff.mccright at southernunionco.com