IP Masquerade with Junkbuster

Tony Hammitt thammitt at kc.rr.com
Mon Jul 10 13:40:22 CDT 2000

I think that you have to open up the listen address in the configuration file.
My /etc/junkbuster/config file now has the line:

listen-address           :8000

uncommented.  I can now route through junkbuster on one box from another box.

Thanks for asking, now I have this functionality myself. =-]

I am also using a separate box for a firewall, so opening up the listen-address
to basically anyone is still just my local network.  YMMV

Regards,

Tony Hammitt