IP Masquerade with Junkbuster

dabend at kc.rr.com dabend at kc.rr.com
Mon Jul 10 03:52:33 CDT 2000

   I've just finish setting up IP masquerade on a Redhat workstation.  It's a
basic setup that's just for sharing internet access (I have 3 other PCs
networked - windows and linux).  The IP masquerade works great, but I'm really
struggling with trying to get junkbuster to work with it.  I've checked every
Howto I could find but I'm not sure where to start.  I want to set up
junkbuster on the IP Masquerade workstation and have it filter ads for all of
the clients.  Is anyone doing this?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanx, Darrin.

E-Mail: dabend at kc.rr.com
Time: 09:43:03

This message was sent by XFMail