Meeting reminder

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Mon Feb 14 21:49:23 CST 2000

I don't suppose you can get the info to get the website changed before
handing out the URL to a bunch of pysched-up Win2000 junkies . . .    If
you want some graphics for the site, let me know and I'll cook up some.
The ones we have are a little bland and very ghosted -- especially with the
top logo using CSS.  I think you mis-attributed the KC pics to Pat Miller
instead of me, but time has been tight with production schedules.  I can
probably have pics by March 1 though.

-- Bradley Miller