Meeting reminder

Ripcrd6 ripcrd6 at worldinter.net
Mon Feb 14 21:18:34 CST 2000

Thanks, I was just about to do the same.  I need to go to the office supply
to get some card stock for business cards.   Since, I won't be able to make
the meeting tomorrow I will need to hand them off to someone before Thurs.
Anyone work or live in the Westport or Independence areas that is going to
do the Demo Day event?

What I am going to print on the cards is:

KCLUG
Meeting time and place
website address
anonymous contact address (kclug at yahoo.com)

If they make it to the website they can at least have a chance to join the
list.  If they can't figure it out, I or someone else can log into the
anon. email and help or answer Linux questions.   I did this so that
several people could help answer the mail.  If you are interested in
helping with this send me private mail and I will give you the password.

Brian
Former Y2K Flunky
Sign the Linux Driver Petition
http://www.libranet.com/petition.html