redhat 6.2

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Dec 28 19:57:18 CST 2000

I think you need to try XF86Config. You can also manually edit the
configuration file. If you set  up the display using defaults when you
installed you might already have several resolutions. Try the following key
sequence to scroll through the resolutions: <Ctrl><Alt><numeric - > or
<Ctrl><Alt><numeric + >. You might also look at the HOWTOs and READMEs for X
for your distro. There might be something unique there.

Hope this helps,
Brian