Looking for PC Case, specific one, any help?

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Dec 18 16:28:11 CST 2000

It's just another confirmation that Linux is going mainstream. When you see
the sharks of commercialization in a feeding frenzy for our money with any
gimmick they can.

It's gratifying to see such senseless greed infiltrating Linux. Free
community, open source, world peace and love to mankind. Just a bunch of
HUMBUG! BAH!

It'll make a great stocking stuffer though!