Looking for PC Case, specific one, any help?

Randy Rathbun randy at randyrathbun.org
Mon Dec 18 19:02:36 CST 2000

If you all want cool cases, go here:

http://www.virtualhideout.net/cool_case/

Maybe we should have a contest at a meeting for who can make the coolest
case?

Randy Rathbun                            randy at randyrathbun.org
http://astrodot.org - 100% Amateur Astronomy. No preservatives.
http://randyrathbun.org          http://quitequitefantastic.org
I refuse to participate in HackSDMI.
 See http://www.eff.org/pub/EFF/Newsletters/EFFector/current.html

The horse I bet on was so slow, the jockey kept a diary of the trip.
     -Henny Youngman