1 or 2 processors?

M. Osten mosten at reefedge.com
Fri Dec 8 04:11:21 CST 2000

What problems, what complexity?  I've had 4 smp systems (from a dual
p90 to my current dual p-3 800). SMP systems are great.  True, there
are not many applications that take full advantage of SMP, but linux will
off load processes to diffrent cpu's, greatly increasing the horsepower of
the machine.

--
---------
Michael Osten, Linux sysadmin