1 or 2 processors?

Randy Reames rreames at freetobegeek.com
Fri Dec 8 07:26:00 CST 2000

I am running dual celeron 366's oc'ed to 550 each on an abit bp6 mb and have
had no problems at all. I have had Mandrake and Red Hat installed. But have
since switched to Debain's woody, X4.0 and 2.4 kernel. I have not noticed any
troubles. I can really notice a performance difference when using apps compiled
for smp. I also run Debian on a single sparc10 at work and my celerons are
faster.

I would definetly buy another dually. Just my opinion though.
--
Randy Reames	      Webmaster 	 Debian User
http://www.unixreview.com     http://sysadminmag.com

Gimp and vi, all I really need.