DSL factoids

Dave Parker dlparker at dlpinc.com
Sat Apr 22 05:10:17 CDT 2000

That very well may be the way it works in SWBT areas, and it
may very well be that way here in this particular Sprint
territory (the old United Telephone, Sprint/United, etc.), too.
I'll check with my ISP again, but I understood him to say that
DSL connections that THEY offer are dedicated pairs from the
customer premises to the CO to the ISP.  I'm not very knowledgeable
about this stuff, but the only thing Sprint local furnishes here
in regards to my DSL connection is the wire and the technician
who hooks it up.  I don't even rent the line, the ISP does that.

--
Dave Parker/DLP, Inc.    dlparker at dlpinc.com    www.dlpinc.com