Community webserver?

michael d hoskins michael.d.hoskins at mail.sprint.com
Thu Apr 20 18:19:13 CDT 2000

I'd also like this info.  SDSL, of course is SYNCHRONOUS DSL (Digital
Subscriber Line,) meaning that upstream and down stream is the same
speed, albeit at a usually slower download speed.

At 272 KBps, you're slower at downloads, but far faster at uploads.  If
the price is right, if you get a static IP, and if you can upgrade the
speed, it sounds good.

What's the price, BTW?