Linux Porting Alliance

Cynthia Peters cynthia at einfochips.com
Sat Apr 8 05:01:50 CDT 2000

Hi,

e-Infochips is an Organization, with primary focus in

- Porting
    Operating Systems:- NT to Linux/Solaris; Solaris to NT
    Database         :- Access to Oracle, Access to SQL
    Languages        :- C/Java to VC++/Java, Coldfusion.
- Web Development
- Web QA & Testing (at our Test Lab with the state of the art infrastruc
ture with automated tools and well defined methodologies)

Some of the sample projects we have done are

a) Event Management Portal             c) Intranet Product
b) Home Exchange Portal                d) Web centric Marketing-Tools su
ite

We are a team of 50+ engineers with a cumulative experience of 100+man y
ears. We have our engineers currently working on on-site, as well as, of
f-shore projects.

Following is a snap-shot of the skill set we posses.

- Languages: C, C++, VC, VB, JAVA, Power Builder,.....
- Operating Systems: Windows NT/ Windows 95, Linux, Unix
- Database: Oracle, SQL, mySQL, Access,
- Web Technologies: Javascript, ASP, JSP, EJB, servlet, applet, HTML, CG
I, Perl,       coldfusion, ActiveX, IIS, COM/DCOM, CORBA.....
- Web Tools: FrontPage, Dreamweaver, Flash,

We would like to explore the possibility of having a strategic associati
on, whereby we could

* Take up a turnkey project for porting. ( We have expertise in ASIC EDA
 Tools and hence can provide excellent capabilites in porting the same f
rom Solaris to NT. With expertise in various editors/compileres we have
successfully completed projects from NT to Solaris/Linux, Access to Orac
le, etc.).
* Spruce up your development activity by offering our  technical resourc
es for on-site development
* Undertake complete development  by providing an excellent & large pool
 of resources from our off-shore setup.
* Take up a turnkey project of providing Web QA & Testing at our Lab
* Formulate strategic alliance/Partnership.

We are lead by a CEO, with 17 years of experience in the Silicon Valley.
 He not only brings to us the Technical Expertise, but also vehemently i
mbibes the work culture and ethos of the Silicon Valley.

If you share our vision of seeing a synergy in our association, please d
o send a response indicating the direction in which we could take it to
the next level.

Sincerely,

Cynthia Peters
(Executive, Business Development)

US Office :
1628, Quail Drive, Milpitas, CA 95035
Ph. : (408) 263-2505
Fax : (408) 942 -1409

India Office :
303, 'Parishram', Mithakhali Circle,
Navarangpura, Ahmedabad,
Gujarat, India. 380009
Ph. : 6442641, 6447872
Fax : 91-79-6466255

Visit :  www.einfochips.com
Mail :  cynthia at einfochips.com

Winner of the BEST SOFTWARE EXPORTER AWARD
from STPI (Software Technology Parks of India)
for TWO consecutive years 97-98 & 98-99

If you would not like to receive any further communication
from us, please send a blank e-mail at : leaveme at einfochips.com

I apologise for any inconvenience caused.