Linux Porting Alliance

Jeffrey Watts watts at jayhawks.net
Sat Apr 8 08:30:11 CDT 2000

On Sat, 8 Apr 2000, Cynthia Peters wrote:

> e-Infochips is an Organization, with primary focus in

Hehe, this is getting funny.  I've gotten like 20 different Linux spam
messages in the last couple of months -- want to know what the punchline
is?  Most of them have X-Mailer: tags from Windows.

All humor aside, I think that the mail admin needs to change the name of
the mailing list ASAP and leave this one as the contact address.

May I suggest kclug-l at kclug.org?  As much as I enjoy lurking around here,
the spam is getting really old.

J.

| Jeffrey Watts                     |
| Systems Programmer		|  [On going to war over religion]    |
| Sprint - Systems Management   | "You're basically killing each      |
o-------------------------------|  other to see who's got the better  |
                                |  imaginary friend."                 |
                                |  -- Rich Jeni                       |