Success -- MySQL / MyODBC replication

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Sat Apr 8 04:09:50 CDT 2000

At 10:14 PM 4/7/00 -0500, you wrote:
>    No offense, but you seem proud of the fact that you run Cold Fusion.
>    Read bugtraq lately? Cold Fusion is, to put it bluntly, crap.

Jeez -- this is the most opinionated arrogant bunch of computer users I've
run into lately.  It borders just this side of fanaticism and is definitely
well beyond the Linux advocacy faq.

Have I ever said anything like "Cold Fusion is the greatest thing since
sliced bread"?   The way some people treat this forum, it's like open
season on other users that even mention their background.  I've never had
to visit 4 bazillion web sites just to find support for Cold Fusion.  I've
never run into any major problems with it yet, but I'm trying other
possibilities and solutions.  Fortunately I'm here for the technical merit
of this forum and not the inhospitable personalities.

Don't think this is all directed your way Frank -- there are others just as
abrasive.

Lighten up people!

-- Bradley Miller
Bradley Miller, Programmer/webmaster