Success -- MySQL / MyODBC replication

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Fri Apr 7 23:15:12 CDT 2000

At 04:51 PM 4/7/00 -0500, you wrote:
>We use ColdFusion at Sprint?  Say it ainn't so! :(
>
>PS  There is no licensing fee for PostgreSQL, not even if you want
>support.  Someone mentioned there was earlier.  They are mistaken.
>
>--
>Chris

You'd be suprised at everything they use there.  I would talk to my
counter-parts at different locations and they would be using ASP with
MS-SQL.  Then there would be other flavors of this, that, and the other.
We were using Netobjects with Homesite for our design work and then
plugging in the Cold Fusion code within Netobjects.  I helped change some
thinking with Netobjects usage and Homesite -- in the way we were doing
things with the code and that.  It's a very large company with lots of
little bits and peices here and there.  Our group was doing stuff before
the steering comittee for web (Intranet) design was going and they were
always ahead of them on what was going on.

Bradley Miller, Programmer/webmaster
AccessZone Design - www.accesszonedesign.com
Blue Springs, Missouri office
Phone: 816-228-3814 Fax: 559-663-4046