Asus EEE PC

lerninlinux at comcast.net lerninlinux at comcast.net
Sat Apr 26 14:00:22 CDT 2008

> Price and size are really also another issue. Old laptops fail
> (normally) both of these. Anyone know of a brick and mortar store that
> stocks EEE Pc? I suspect it would be best to actually open a text
> editor on one of these. $300 is a fair price, but eyesight is
> important.
>
> --
> Fedora 7 : sipping some of that moonshine
> ( www.pembo13.com )

I just came back from Microcenter over in Overland Park (Thanks to Leo for the wireless card info!), I knew they carried them, but they FINALLY had one on display.  It actually looked pretty clear and good, I am just not sure how I would deal with the keyboard as I have a mangled finger from a few years ago. (something that small would be the biblical typing method.........Seek and Yee shall find)