Asus EEE PC

Jon Pruente jdpruente at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 21:30:30 CDT 2008

On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 2:00 PM,  <lerninlinux at comcast.net> wrote:
>  I just came back from Microcenter over in Overland Park (Thanks to Leo for the wireless card info!), I knew they carried them, but they FINALLY had one on display.  It actually looked pretty clear and good, I am just not sure how I would deal with the keyboard as I have a mangled finger from a few years ago. (something that small would be the biblical typing method.........Seek and Yee shall find)

Finally!  I've been in and out of there several times since the Eee PC
was released and it was never on display.  It's been in their circular
for a couple months, so it was fairly likely that it would end up on
display.  There is a somewhat closely priced Acer that I think they
have been keeping off the display shelves too.  I think they are
trying not to eat sales of the high priced stuff.

Jon.