Asus EEE PC

Christofer C. Bell christofer.c.bell at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 17:36:36 CDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 4:59 PM, Bradley Hook <bhook at kssb.net> wrote:
> I'd recommend NOT using a MacBook. I've been using a MacBook for over a
>  year now, and the hardware quirks that show up in Linux are extremely
>  annoying (i.e., random video buffer corruption).

Sounds like FUD to me.  I've been using a MacBook Pro for 9 months and
it's great!  Keeping your Linux installation under a VM allows you to
do image cloning, makes backup a cinch, and you can run images of any
distribution you want.  Keeping the underlying OS Mac OS X makes the
computer more useful overall from a gaming / proprietary software
perspective as well.  And you can run Windows either natively or under
yet another VM.

--
Chris