Asus EEE PC

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 27 18:20:28 CDT 2008

I think the confusion between "contracts" and
"licenses", specifically the GPL, is the problem here.
 Linux's success and popularity wasn't possible
without the GPL, which in turn was created by GNU
which is a legal entity.

Personally I have no idea what Luke-Jr is talking
about either, I just suspect that he's confusing
licenses with contracts.