WTB: DDR RAM and a Socket 478 mobo

Jon Pruente jdpruente at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 03:46:00 CST 2006

I've gotten a motherboard, a PC-CHIPS M963GV that "overclocks" the FSB
to 800MHz.  It's updating and installing a fresh install of Ubuntu
6.10 ATM.  I'm still on the lookout for a set of DDR DIMMs.  Nearly
any DDR DIMMs that can beat an in store or online price might be
useful to me.  I hope everyone has had a good holiday weekend.

Thanks,
Jon.