knoppix question

lerninlinux at comcast.net lerninlinux at comcast.net
Thu Dec 16 18:29:07 CST 2004

Ended up downloading a few distro's/ toys.  Does turn out hard drive is bad, rma time.  As my last MS dos boot disk had gone bad (last made in Jan 99) I ended up using both lnx-bbc and Freedos.  Trying to get away from Microsoft as much as possible, but those old single disc boot floppy are handy for all the dead but with warranty drives I have bought over the years.

Thanks