Ticket System [OT]

Jeremy Turner jeremy at linuxwebguy.com
Thu Dec 16 14:45:57 CST 2004

On Thu, Dec 16, 2004 at 12:51:59PM -0600, Patrick M wrote:
> Way back in 2002 someone asked about a Ticket system. I am trying to
> evaluate some for my use. It will be for system problems, and customer
> complaints. We have 400 clients that interact with us almost entirely
> via the phone. I have created a short list version 1 of worthy possible
> candidates. Most likely candidates are at the top

The one I've been most impressed with is RightNow Web.  Well, actually
it's now called RightNow Service:

http://www.rightnow.com/products/rnservice.html

It's non-free.  Beer or speech.  But it is good.  It's been a ~18 months
since I used it, but I'm sure they could give you a demo.  Tons of
commercial sites use it.

http://faq.orbitz.com
http://adaptec-tic.adaptec.com
http://support.blackanddecker.com/cgi-bin