Dell Linux Engineering

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Dec 7 08:49:35 CST 2004

I have no issue with Dell laptops. I have an
IBM laptop. But see the TV-OUT thread
( http://kclug.org/pipermail/kclug/2004-December/024710.html )
for why I said what I said about Dell. It was partly
tongue-in-cheek, but it sounds like they aren't
very good in the support department. Something that
isn't important until you need it. I like to test
out the support lines for a company before
I buy something from them, that way I know what to
expect should I ever need help with their product.
On a purchase such as a laptop, good support would
be #1 in my requirements for a purchase.