Multiple desktop clients per kdm server

Jason Clinton me at jasonclinton.com
Wed Dec 1 10:07:40 CST 2004

Brian Densmore wrote:
> So Thanks again Jason, I didn't find that in any of the man pages
> I looked at. Just curious did you find it in a man page, or by browsing?

Erm... You probably meant Jeremy.

In any case, docs regarding this stuff exist. On the web you can find
very thorough GDM docs -- including some really interesting features
that enable all kinds of interesting possibilities in behavior for X
sessions. KDM's docs are online in KDE but they are rather threadbare at
the moment. KDM is essentially an extention to XDM. XDM's docs are
pretty good, too. You can find them in 'man xdm'.