Need Help: Linux Client - Roadrunner Cable Modem - Sygate

Darrin Abend DABEND at kumc.edu
Fri Oct 22 17:49:09 CDT 1999

The installer told me that for now additional IP's are free, but in the near future they will
charge and addition $10.00 per IP.  I've talked to folks that have DSL and it sounds like a better
deal, but its not available in my area.

Thanx to everyone for the pointers.  I can't try them until tonight, so I may have more questions.
Darrin

Snip >
I am assuming that they specificly told you only one address is given per
household,
--
Pat Miller--Communications/Transport Consultant