Need Help: Linux Client - Roadrunner Cable Modem - Sygate

Pat Miller pert at tas.tas-kc.com
Fri Oct 22 17:17:00 CDT 1999

Everyone is always talking about proxieing to attach additional sites to the
road-runner. Yet, when I have watched the cable infomercial pushing rr it
says its so fast Jane can quickly download while Joe is e-mailing on pc2.

I am assuming that they specificly told you only one address is given per
household, or someone on the list has tried just hubbing the computers in
and it didn't work.

Has anyone called Time Warner on this?

>    I've set up a simple network that runs the Sygate NAT on a Window95 machine.
 <snip>
192.168.0.1
<snip>

--
Pat Miller--Communications/Transport Consultant
voice 816-210-4077                    | fax 816-968-968-5 (you-you5)