Linux.com LUG Project

Michael Procter mprocter at mlug.missouri.edu
Sat Oct 16 04:58:58 CDT 1999

I've volunteered to be Missouri area representative for the Linux.com
LUG project http://linux.com/lug/

As I understand it my basic responsibility is to prepare a monthly
report on the status and activities of LUG's in the area.  Other
possibilities might include serving as a point of contact for Linux.com
in the area, organizing an area web page, and so forth.

If you don't object I'll keep an eye on your web page and mailing lists
and include you in my reports.  What's the best way to communicate?  For
example, I might want someone to review my reports for accuracy before I
submit them.  Is kclug at kclug.org the best address to use?

I hope you're planning to make it to the Mizzou LUG's Open Source Expo
on October 24 http://expo.missouri.edu/ With Eric Raymond as the keynote
speaker and the other things we've managed to put together it should be
worth the trip for you. If you do make it to Columbia, I'll be working
the VMware exhibit, so stop by and say hello.  We've got three
complimentary VMware licenses to give away so you should show up and
register early and often.  Hope to see you there!

--
Michael Procter
http://mlug.missouri.edu/
mprocter at mlug.missouri.edu