Question about keyboards & Linux

Bob Batson bob at sky.net
Sun Oct 10 00:52:26 CDT 1999

How difficult (or easy) is it change (or add new) keyboards on a computer
with Linux already installed?

I've pretty much decided on getting a VA Linux Systems StartX-MP computer
with Linux pre-installed. I'd like to get one of the new CoolKeyboards
(http://www.coolkeyboards.com/) that's intended just for the Linux user
with this computer, but VA doesn't seem to offer this kybrd. as an option.
So I thought I'd buy one separately and add it to the workstation if it's
not a pain to do so.

Bob Batson                              L 39 12 14 N  94 33 16 W
bob at sky.net                             Kansas City
TCS - Mystic Fire Priest                USDA zone 5b