4G Cards

Billy Crook billycrook at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 13:56:19 CST 2011

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 13:49, Nathan Cerny <ncerny at gmail.com> wrote:
> Cool about adb.  I hadn't realized it existed - only way I knew of doing it
> was to root the phone or purchase tethering.

Its very clever how it works.  Essentially you get to open tcp ports
on your laptop and proxy connections made to them through your phone.
it facilitates debugging, amongst other things.  adb does not, so far
as I am aware, work over wifi or bluetooth, so it means your phone
gets to charge over the same cable that links it to the laptop, and
neither waste energy on additional radios to link them.