Bank websites

Christofer C. Bell christofer.c.bell at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 11:36:40 CDT 2010

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 11:21 AM, David Nicol <davidnicol at gmail.com> wrote:

> Would you use a bill-pay service that just does bill-pay and is
> differentiated by having a better (open standards, SOTA security,
> available REST interfaces for the power customer) bill-pay interface?

 I don't know what all those acronyms mean, but I've been using PayTrust for
8 years for online bill-pay and couldn't be happier.  It's worked in every
browser I've ever used (with 100% Free software, ie; no Flash, etc).

http://www.paytrust.com/

It was an independent company when I signed up.  It's since been acquired by
Intuit.

--
Chris