hdb on server

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Mon Dec 27 12:25:01 CST 2010

In cleaning up our server at kclug.org I have disabled the nameserver.  It
seems excessively redundant to me, but if anyone objects we can put it back.

I also notice that hdb appears to be redundant - possibly an older drive than
sda that the current system was partly recovered from.

If we have no need of it, I think I would unmount it, even though it really
doesn't make any difference being there.

Sources are currently pointed to stable with volitile, and I recently got
clamav to update to volitile rather than being stuck on an old unstable
version.  As packages catch up to the older unstable packages I hope to
migrate the system completely to stable.

Suggestions are welcome, indignant rants expected.