Job Opportunity at Smith Electric

Bryan C. Wagner bcwagner at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 3 12:25:54 CST 2010

Our IT department has another position they are working to fill.  If you, or anybody in your circles, have the skills and experience to fill this position, please let me know as soon as possible.

As for any questions specific to the position, I'm afraid below is all I know.  But, I'd be happy to pass them along to the hiring manager.

I will be posting this on LinkedIn, as well.

Sincerely,
Bryan

Position 1 : Linux System Admin

========================

We are looking for an experienced Linux
technician with the following experience:

1)      A minimum of 6
years experience managing a comparable Linux based infrastructure (Ubuntu
preferred)

2)      Experience running
a large mysql resource

3)      Experience with
java programming is a plus

4)      An in-depth
knowledge of php and bash scripting

5)      Ability to deal
with internal and external IT teams on projects

Ashiqur Rahman

IT Manager

SMITH ELECTRIC VEHICLES US CORP

12200 N.W. Ambassador Drive, Suite 326