attention

David Nicol davidnicol at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 11:26:04 CDT 2010

Well that's frustrating. Gmail sent the draft in the condition it was
in BEFORE I edited it and tried to send it in a way that was supposed
to make it through the filters of those in the lug who work with LTSP,
which abbreviation I put down the message to go find. Linux Terminal
Server Project.

Was this a chrome issue? offline gmail enablement issue? PEBKAC?

sending an unedited draft after the user has edited the draft, when
the user clicks "SEND" has ruined all our days.

Shall we add up all our wasted time and send G4e a statement?