OT: Law [Was: Decompilers]

Hal Duston hald at kc.rr.com
Mon Nov 2 07:53:36 CST 2009

On Mon, Nov 02, 2009 at 01:29:57AM -0600, Jeffrey Watts wrote:
> settle for giving examples that disprove your blanket statements.  The
> reality is, however, that people like us don't know the law and probably
> ought to leave it to people with a JD.

Yes, the law is now so complex and difficult to understand that I can no
longer even hope to comply with it unless I consult an attorney before I
undertake any significant action otherwise only prosecutorial discretion
is the only thing standing between myself and judgement.  I fear for the
future when everyone will inadvertently commit three felonies daily.

Thanks,
--
Hal Duston
hald at kc.rr.com