Netgear Support for Jim

Billy Crook billycrook at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 09:57:51 CST 2009

Vonage told me "maybe I wasn't pushing the button hard enough".  So I
told them "oh, ok then, I'll just push harder"  went away for a
second, came back, and then told them "I heard a snap, the paperclip
went way in, and smoke came out".  They sent me a new telephone
adapter, and didn't want the old one back.