Conversion to Linux

Jeffrey Watts jeffrey.w.watts at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 23:39:44 CST 2008

I think we can both completely agree on that.  It would be nice if they
could find a way to have a "smaller" product for small businesses that was
in between.  I find myself advocating RHEL on core servers, Fedora on
everything else too often.

Jeffrey.

--

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that