Usenet

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 30 09:22:48 CDT 2008

--- On Mon, 6/30/08, Jeffrey Watts <jeffrey.w.watts at gmail.com> wrote:

> USENET NEWS IS DYING BECAUSE IT'S NO LONGER A GOOD
> TECHNOLOGY.  YOU OUGHT TO CONSIDER MOVING TO A NEWER
> TECHNOLOGY, PERHAPS ONE INVENTED IN THE 1990S.  I HEAR
> THERE IS THIS THING OUT THERE CALLED "THE WORLD WIDE
> WEB".  CHECK IT OUT.

Can I have your entire collection of PRINTED BOOKS?  After all, you are sitting there claiming that anyone using "outdated technologies" should give them up and move to something newer, say something created in the 1990s.

Printed books are even older than Usenet NEWS, so I'm just assuming you must hate books now.