Usenet

Jeffrey Watts jeffrey.w.watts at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 12:37:19 CDT 2008

Have you ever heard of Bittorrent?  You can get what you want from
there.  Bittorrent is the modern replacement for USENET NEWS (for
Warez, that is).  That's how I watch my Grand Sumo Tournaments.

As far as the censorship angle goes, I think that's a minor
consideration.  I think the major one being the huge amount of space
and bandwidth USENET NEWS uses in relation to the small number of
users.

Jeffrey.

--

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy
from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a