Another free laptop

Greg Brooks gregb at west-third.com
Sat Jun 14 17:18:42 CDT 2008

As part of Greg Apparantly Gives Everyone A ComputerT Summer, I've got
another one to give away. This time, it's a laptop.

This is a Toshiba Satellite, with a 74GB HD and 512mb of RAM, expandable to
1GB, I believe. P4 mobile processor @ 3.2 ghz. Legal copy of XP installed,
although with this crowd I suspect that doesn't matter. :)

Boots/runs fine. Fan is *very* loud as is the drive.

The deal:

.         Everyone except Nathan (who got the last computer I got rid of) is
eligible.

.         If you want it you have to come get it (Plattsburg, 35 miles north
of downtown KC)

.         If you're interested, shoot me an email off-list telling me the
hostname you'll assign to the machine. Most interesting hostname (or most
compelling beg) gets the laptop.

Greg