ITEC

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 09:17:41 CDT 2007

Last year I stuck a video on "FOSS adoption in
developing countries" on the demo Linux PC.

This year I ran across a site which served up Creative
Commons video for download, and have a number of new
videos to choose from.

I'm considering trying to scrounge up a 1.4Ghz or
1.5Ghz machine as the demo PC, since apparently
Ubuntu's "Beryl" desktop runs comfortably at that
speed.  It would be nice to be able to demonstrate a
Linux desktop which offered more eye candy than Vista
on systems which won't run Vista.