The drifted SCO thread has opened a new arena. "IS there a place for a de facto IP freedom realm"

Oren Beck orenbeck at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 13:05:42 CDT 2007

The concept of restrictions is squarely on point as a property right.
At one time our common law allowed for covenants restricting future
resale. Do note that a conditional exception barring covenants was
allegedly justified as fair housing...

MY concept is to empower a creator of IP to place their work in an
eternal public domain.

So, let the games  begin by advocates of both open and closed IP.

Oren