Jeremy Fowler jeremy.f76 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 00:53:01 CDT 2007

The standing theory is that the universe will not collapse into itself, but
rather infinitely expand until the other stars and galaxies will be so far
away that the night sky will be completely black. A cold and lonely death as
it were. String theorists believe our universe is one of infinite other
universes that blink in and out of existence like a bubble in a sea of other
bubbles. In fact one theory is that once the wall of one of these bubble
universes comes into contact with another bubble universe, it creates a
whole new universe and that is how our universe was created some
13.7billion years ago.