Kernel panic as an unneeded event.

Oren Beck orenbeck at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 19:07:34 CDT 2007

On 9/11/07, David Nicol <davidnicol at gmail.com> wrote:

> and when you are done, do you donate the work to Knoppix for the glory,
> or what?
>

> On 9/11/07, Oren Beck <orenbeck at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Oh, think of it this way as a closer- " do you always feed back false
> driver
> > detects"?
> >
> > Oren Beck
>

> --
> Louie, Louie, we've got to go.

Actually, it's not so much glory or donation or anything more than my hoping
we'd be able to improve these systems even if only by making what would be a
hard crash into a managed request for external assist. With that request
only after exhausting every viable retry~change variable~ within reason
before conceding. Which to become a learning from experiences process needs
feedback.

"Think of it as Kaizen in action"

Oren Beck