Fwd: ITEC/LUG

Billy Crook billycrook at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 11:40:49 CDT 2007

I don't know who from kclug is attending ITEC, I'm not.  But whoever is may
wish to bring a box, and some kclug info.  Kim is speaking after the
keynote.  I don't think KCLUG is doing anything other than manning a booth.
A mention after the keynote might draw some traffic, or let people know KC
has a LUG if they don't know already.