ITEC

Michael Schultheiss schultmc at cinlug.org
Thu Oct 25 09:31:44 CDT 2007

Hi KCLUG,

I'm Michael Schultheiss, President of the Central Indiana Linux Users
Group.  Kim Brand, Secretary of CINLUG, is going to be speaking at the
ITEC conference in Overland Park on November 7-8.  He wanted me to reach
out to KCLUG and see if you wanted to participate in ITEC.  CINLUG has
had a booth at the Indianapolis ITEC for the past two years and we've
been able to get a lot of new people aware of our LUG.  Kim's also
leading the Free Software and Open Source Systems Camp at ITEC.
According to the ITEC website, the camps are an alternative to the
traditional conference sessions.  Registration is free - visit
www.goitec.com and click on Kansas City to register.  Feel free to
contact Kim at kim at cinlug.org for more information.