The drifted SCO thread has opened a new arena. "IS there a place for a de facto IP freedom realm"

Jack quiet_celt at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 21:19:20 CDT 2007

--- Oren Beck <orenbeck at gmail.com> wrote:

> MY concept is to empower a creator of IP to place
> their work in an
> eternal public domain.
That's simple to do, all you have to do is distribute
your IP as Public Domain. Once you, the author release
this with your copyright and a declaration it is
released to public domain no one can ever take it
back. Not even you. What happens to derivatives of
that is a different story, but yours is always public
domain. I have done this with some things I've written.