Preferred Linux Flavor for Web Server?

cragos at gmail.com cragos at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 14:34:26 CDT 2007

Also, want to point out why I went with Canonical's Ubuntu in that
particular project:

While there were one or two packages that hiccuped when I was testing
that box, it was still relatively painless.  Decided between LTS
Ubuntu and Debian based on Canonical support.  New the company
wouldn't be around much longer, but didn't know what would happen
after the fact/wanted to make sure my successors had access to
first-party paid support.
-Sean